She really did try to lift her head. Better luck next time Rosie!
xoxo, Mom & Dad
The Tummy Time Song for Rosie (by Amy Harris, set to the tune of Britney Spears' womanizer)
Super Star! Where you from? How's it going?
I know you've got stronger muscles than you're showin'
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out there
But I know what you are, what you are baby.
Tummy Timer, Tummy Timer
Oh you're a Tummy Timer
Girl don't try to front, I know just-just what you are-are-are
They say you got neck muscles!
You'll show 'em neck muscles!
Tummy Timer, Tummy Timer, Tummy Timer baby!
3 comments:
Super Star! Where from? How's it going?/I know you got a clue what you're doing/You can play brand new to all the other chick out here/But I know what you are, what you are baby.
Girl don't try to front/I know just-just what you are-are-are/ Tummy Timer, Tummy Timer, oh you're a Tummy Timer.
AA with help from team Britney (who you really shouldn't emulate).
Hmm, I think she got it off the ground for a half a second there at the beginning.
I like the little squeak in the middle. I wonder if she is trying to tell you something?
Post a Comment