
The consensus among the general public seems to be that Rosalie bears a strong resemblance to Jon. My favorite expression of this sentiment was an email from my friend Willow who wrote, "She looks so much like Jon, I want to stick a bow tie on her!" It's not that I have a problem with our daughter looking like Jon. And, I don't think anyone is questing my genetic ties to Rosie. But, when my mom e-mailed me thse two pictures, I couldn't help but get excited about seeing a little bit of me in her. I particularly like how the second photo of me is very similar to one of the Tummy Time posts.
2 comments:
I actually thought that second picture WAS Rosie, so there you go!
oh my god, your dad looks so much like jon! haha, just joking -- i love seeing these pics because i completely agree with you about the marcee-rosie likeness!
Post a Comment