Friday, August 14, 2009

Playgroup

Rosalie and I joined a playgroup recently. Every week, we go over to someone's house for a few hours. As you can see, there isn't a whole lot of playing going on quite yet, but it's been very nice to spend time with other new moms.

Rosie is the youngest of the group, but all the babies were born within a few weeks of each other. What I love most about this picture (other than the insane amount of cuteness...) is that you can see how even at this young age, babies develop differently--amout of hair, height, girth, etc.

Speaking of girth, Rosalie has been sporting a double chin this week. I think it may be one sign of a growth spurt. She wants to eat every 1.5-2 hours and when she doesn't get fed at the exact moment she decides she's hungry, there is a lot of screaming. Maybe I should stop putting her in the crabby onesie until this passes.


1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

I am reading this with Mary (age 4) who just said "can I see those dollies close up" when I expanded the picture she said "whoa -- those are real babies - that's a lot of babies!" !