I was talking to my mom (aka Grandma Judy) this morning. She noticed how Rosie was laughing towards the end of one of the photo shoot videos from the other day. She remarked that it was the first time she had her Rosie laugh.
I was surprised she said this, becuase Rosie laughs quite often; then I realized that it's really only been in the past few weeks that this has started. So, here is a video for Grandma Judy to enjoy of Rosalie laughing at her mommy. (Please ignore the annoying sounds coming from me; it was for a good cause.)
1 comment:
Rosie
One day I hope you will see the play/movie, "Mary Poppins". In it there is a song called "I Love to Laugh". Every time I watch this video it makes me smile and I laugh along with you and your Mommy. You bring so much happiness to everyone in your world.
xoxo
Grandma Judy
Post a Comment