Monday, May 17, 2010

DIY

Someone had a hard time falling asleep earlier tonight. Strangely, there wasn't any crying; there just wasn't any sleeping. It all seemed to have the makings of a good bedtime story. Maybe you can help fill in the blanks...



"Mommy, you say it's bed time? I say _______"

Later that same evening_____________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five options for first picture from Grandma Judy, Grandpa Jon and Aunt Amy:
1.But Mommy, The night is young.
2. Mommy, if you want to go to sleep, I turn off the lights. 3. I'm too old to have such an early curfew, I mean bedtime. 4.But Mommy I can't sleep when I hear the "Softey" truck.
5.I'm not tired, and the in words of my father, "Suck it up".

Anonymous said...

Five options for the 2nd picture from Grandma Judy, Grandpa Jon and Aunt Amy
1. I bet Aunt Amy and Uncle Ned are up. Could they come play? 2. Let's skype with our relatives in earlier time zones. 3. What time was Grandpa Jon picking me up to go to the theater? 4. Why did you give me the "scotch brite"? Do I have to clean the kitchen if I don't go to bed? 5. Could Max and I go down and see who is in the lobby at night?