Saturday, May 29, 2010

Princeton Reunions

Today was Jon's 11th college reunion. While it may not have made up for having to miss his 10th last year, it was a lovely day.

Appropriately, we started off at the boat house, where Jon went out with some former teammates. (He's in the back of the boat coxing (coxswaining?))
Then, we met up for lunch with Josh Pollack, Len Teti and the Laportes (including Rosalie's bathmate, Christopher Jr).

It was then on to the P-rade, where Rosie fit right in with the sea of orange-clad kiddies.


Finally, after many, many, hours we ended the day with a nap. Rosalie and I came home this evening, but Jon is staying overnight to party it up with Ned, Josh and others. He just sent me a text message saying he's already on his third beer. Who wants to guess how his evening will end?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Ned, Josh and jon. We're at the 10th reunion tent at 12:30am and we're going strong! Oh, did I mention the two hour nap I just took before coming out?

Anonymous said...

I'll tell exactly how it ended....donuts, beef jerky and cashew nuts and Ned trying to negotiate with a cab driver. Thank you WaWa market. Night night. -Jon & Josh

TimP said...

I don't know, Jon... You can't have been going TOO strong if you had time to comment on your own blog twice!! (This is actually Lauren, BTW, just giving you a hard time. We were sorry to not be there with you guys - thanks for the call!) Looks like Rosie enjoyed her first P-rade!