Saturday, May 7, 2011

Photosanity



A mom that I met in the neighborhood teaches an online photography workshop for parents, called Photosanity. It's focused on helping parents take, edit, store and display photos better without taking up too much time.

One of the projects for the workshop is to take a photo a day for 12 weeks. I thought it would be a pain to take a photo each day (especially on workdays when getting out of the house feels like enough of an assignment), but Jon and I have really enjoyed capturing these everyday moments that don't usually feel "camera worthy". All of the photos are stored on a great website called shuttercal.com and can easily be turned in albums.

For those of you who want a daily Rosie fix, click on this link anytime.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Love the new stuff; especially the daily pix.

Great job all of you.

SL