Shortly after returning from the river, Marcee & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We headed up the coast for a few days of rest and relaxation in Mendocino where we stayed in one of the area's most romantic bed & breakfasts, the Brewery Gulch Inn. Tracy & Marc had stayed there just a few months before. Highlights of the trip included a trip to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, dinner at Cafe BeauJolias and canoeing on the Big River. That, plus lazing away in bed watching movies & tennis while eating pizza! Marcee gave me a photo album of pre-wedding related pictures and had a graphic designer set our wedding vows. I made her a crossword puzzle based on all of our adventures together this year and designed a pair of Converse sneakers to match the ones I wore at our wedding. We both wore our wedding sneaks all day in what I hope will become an anniversary tradition.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
First Wedding Anniversary
Shortly after returning from the river, Marcee & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We headed up the coast for a few days of rest and relaxation in Mendocino where we stayed in one of the area's most romantic bed & breakfasts, the Brewery Gulch Inn. Tracy & Marc had stayed there just a few months before. Highlights of the trip included a trip to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, dinner at Cafe BeauJolias and canoeing on the Big River. That, plus lazing away in bed watching movies & tennis while eating pizza! Marcee gave me a photo album of pre-wedding related pictures and had a graphic designer set our wedding vows. I made her a crossword puzzle based on all of our adventures together this year and designed a pair of Converse sneakers to match the ones I wore at our wedding. We both wore our wedding sneaks all day in what I hope will become an anniversary tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment